We hope this communication finds you well. In the wake of this highly contagious virus that is escalating at a rapid pace, we want you to know that we have taken additional precautionary measures to protect our employees, families, and customers.
Effective immediately we have implemented the following safeguards:
- We are asking all customers and employees to notify us immediately if anyone in their household is showing any sign of illness, i.e. excessive coughing, sneezing, or the appearance of a high fever.
- We will wear Nitrile Disposable gloves when we go to an occupied home. They are being used only one time and discarded after each job to prevent the spread of possible germs from one property to another.
- We will use hand sanitizer before and after entering each home.
- We are practicing social distancing at all occupied properties. We also avoid shaking hands, or any other form of close contact with the general public while on a job.
- Maintenance: In the event that we arrive to a property and the customer shows any sign of illness, i.e. excessive coughing, sneezing, or the appearance of a high fever, we will politely let the customer know that for their and our safety, we will have to reschedule our appointment in 30 days. We will notify you of the via email or phone to reschedule.
We take safety very seriously.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, text, or call us.
We are here to serve you.